XF 1.3 Alter colour of thread title and thread starter in discussion list?..

Jay182uk

Hey :)
I just wondered if theres a piece of code I could put in the Extra.css template to fix this little problem I can't seem to solve...

if you look here in one of my forums http://sabretoothgames.com/index.php?forums/weigh-ins.13/
you can see that the unread topic thread titles are in a black font (which I want) but as soon as one of them is read, and the user returns to that forum, the thread title appears grey (link colour) which looks awful on the light (almost white) background.

I want the thread title to appear Black and the thread starter text and thread start date text underneath also to appear black. I've fiddled for over 2 hours in the style properties and in the discussion_list.css template and nothing is changing the colours of these at all.

No doubt the text is just taking on the value of the default colour for links from my colour scheme - but if I change the overall colour of the links for my forum, it will screw up the index and all the other pages massively. (index page= sabretoothgames.com)

just wondered if someone had a piece of code to specifically change the aforementioned pieces of text (i.e. visited thread title, thread starter and start date) regardless as to whether the thread has been visited previously or not.

any help would be awesome! I know @Brogan is great with stuff like this especially..

Jay

UPDATE - I found the answer to this on a previous topic...
.discussionListItems .titleText .title a
{
color: black;
font-weight: bold;
}

.discussionListItems .startDate a
{
color: black;
font-weight: bold;
}

.discussionListItems a.username
{