As I am writing BB code manager, I noticed a small error that I find could be limiting (especially in my add-on). For example I have defined a replacement code as such: "King Kovifor has posted " && " on his blog." Notice the space at the end, and the space at the beginning. The idea is to allow this: [kk]a new article[/kk] and get the following: "King Kovifor has posted a new article on his blog." However, the actual output is: "King Kovifor has posteda new articleon his blog." DataWriters strip any spaces from the beginning and end of an item. I think the solution would be to have a $dw->_stripSpaces = true; variable and a global $dw->setStripSpaces(boolean strip); function to set it. That way if you want to trim them from items such as forum titles, but I want to keep them, I can. Just a small thought.