Already less than 24 hours to October 5th

fattony69

I remember hearing there were rumors Kier was making a forum and that everyone was going nuts over his cryptic tweets.

Remember first hearing about this place and unable to sign up because of personal reason and all of a sudden this place was booming with all the known administrators.

Remember my first alert and going WTF, I am already getting an infraction before realizing that it was a good thing.

Remember reading the hate forum and laughing at the effort being brought forth over this site.

Remember contemplating on whether or not I should change my main forum.

Remember when Google Instant came out and typing in Xenf brought up Xenforo.

Now, I sit here and wait. I already budgeted for one or two licenses and everyone is going crazy waiting to get their hands on this script. Forums are going to be flying up like crazy.

Less than 24 hours
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

Hmmm possibly means I can get another drinking session in before the release .... Yay you are right we are in the time range, assuming it is released tomorrow and on the dot of 9am England time.

I am going to laugh so hard if you drink until you pass out, and miss the 24h window :)

One must celebrate Xenforo Release Eve with a requisite beverage Floris, it's the done thing in proper company ...

xeneve.webp

A few of these should do the trick!

Yep, buying beer and whisky today to celebrate (man this sounds so sad) with some friends online tonight and tomorrow that xenforo is out. Feel free to join us on irc.xenfans.com in #chat in about 12 hours :p I will toast when it hits 5th of October, Kier/Mike/Ashley time (gmt).

Yep, buying beer and whisky today to celebrate (man this sounds so sad) with some friends online tonight and tomorrow that xenforo is out. Feel free to join us on irc.xenfans.com in #chat in about 12 hours :p I will toast when it hits 5th of October, Kier/Mike/Ashley time (gmt).

We have champers for the actual release .... Cool will dial into your chat if I get a chance in between saying to people "yes I know it's cool, have you tried this ..."

We have champers for the actual release .... Cool will dial into your chat if I get a chance in between saying to people "yes I know it's cool, have you tried this ..."

I wonder if I should print out a bunch of blue pages with xenforo logo +url below it on it, and spread it around in the apartment flats here - there are bout 6 buildings here.

Go for it.

Oh and for anyone running a resource site for another product ensure you get an email out to your members informing them of the Xen sale and that you will be supporting the product! We apparently did that yesterday :)

Top Bottom