Alphabetical pagination (ABP2) [Deleted]

I have this problem on 3 mobile devices
and you have problems with videos! Can't play the video in the Browser... Only a download and open in VLC went.

But back to your problem which has 100000% nothing to do with my add-on ;)
Have a look at the console output in the browser.... A JS file is missing.

screen_1613418506.png

hello,yes i have just installed this clean yesterday....and i can confirm i am also seeing this error in dev console, which does seem to be related as you are the xenmade correct?

Clipboard02.png

In the older versions from some years ago were problems with @ and 0-9;
i will try to compare repaired code from the old version and the new one, if i still have it somewhere.

It would be really nice to have the chars to choose as an option in the sidebar. You may want to add an option/widget some day in future.

And ... again we have a filter without to care for other filters. With less energy it should be possible to add used filter, i guess.

?order=rating_weighted&direction=desc
?alpha=D

could be

?order=rating_weighted&direction=desc&alpha=D

In the older version you could not do this for some reason and got an error. With this version i can do it, bit you dont see "filtered by D" next to "sorted by rating".

Maybe the alpha-search could also be in the filter-form.

All this depends on my forum. I have one client-forum where this addon is perfect just to fetch all employees with a name that starts with x.
All other filters are deleted. So it is perfect.

Last edited:
I have a litle problem this is the caregory:
1621783922673.png

And when I press "B", this happens:
1621783959086.png

No errors at Chrome development console nor with the addon it self - but it does not work here. Xenforo 2.2.5 and ABP 2 1.2.7 is used with actual RM.

Any idea?

To make things complete there could be an extension:

Using a selection by prefix before and click A should select by prefix and A.
Using a and clicking a prefix could do the same.

Now i can do it manually with something like:

/?alpha=B&prefix_id=1

The prefix is a part of the search form, but the Alpha-Stuff not.

Sometimes it is nice to have it as a moderator to find something to edit, without showing it to users.

Ive selected the forums I want to be part of the pagination, however, the addon doesn't seem to be showing on my list?
Am I missing something? Thank you

I know it's been unmaintained but is there any issues with this addon for those who've been using it? Is it responsive in mobile view?

Top Bottom