Alphabetical pagination (ABP2) [Deleted]

Brilliant. I just updated the new release. When I checked on my mobile, it does work and now we can search in an easy and neat fashion on mobile! Also thank you for adding nodes to the search menu.Thanks again @au lait for adding these extra functions!

I want the alphabetical pagination to work only in ONE category in the entire forum. However, I do not see an option to do this. I have tried several ways but the add-on has options to enable it for either:
All forums
All category

with the exception of certain forums in the "Alphabetical pagination ony for this nodes" option. It does not allow a selection for category in the list either even though the option is there.

I hope that made sense.

I want the alphabetical pagination to work only in ONE category in the entire forum. However, I do not see an option to do this. I have tried several ways but the add-on has options to enable it for either:
All forums
All category

with the exception of certain forums in the "Alphabetical pagination ony for this nodes" option. It does not allow a selection for category in the list either even though the option is there.

I hope that made sense.
I forgot to allow the selection for category in the options.
That's what's missing? :)

If I knew your user name and you have a license - I could send you a new version for testing. (In this case write me a PN on xenMade)

If I knew your user name and you have a license - I could send you a new version for testing. (In this case write me a PN on xenMade)

Even if you added selection for category in the options. You need one of those options checked/ticked in order for it to show but even then, it shows the pagination for all category. Say if the category option is checked.

If that makes sense.

@au lait this is possible to have specific category? That is something I would be interested in. Because some categories in my site I dont want to have pagination as some only have few nodes. I think this is good to use for the categories that have multiple nodes that do require a menu to easy search them. :)

All forums
All category

I hope that made sense.
Even if you added selection for category in the options. You need one of those options checked/ticked in order for it to show but even then, it shows the pagination for all category. Say if the category option is checked.

If that makes sense.
do I understand you correctly?! You only want to use the ABP in one node (category ). None more!?

Forgot to add, sub-forums are missing too.
In SubForums it is not advisable to use the ABP, because this results in duplicate output of the ABP if this SubForum is already used for threads.

Hello,

I found a bug.. when choosing an alphabet, it lists all the forums but says the forum has no posts "none" when there are posts there.
Test here: https://www.gnonline.net/categories/mmo-and-mmorpg.48/?alpha=L
Then check the forums Legend of Mir 2 and Legend of Mir 3 (which both have posts).
I don't understand

@au lait I found out what Zuse was explaining. Before the alphabet letter is selected if a node has a thread in it, the node displays the information. Once the Letter in alphabetical menu is selected, that node no longers display topics as it says it has none. I attached some screens to show this.
beforeselected.webp
afterselected.webp
@Zuse please quote me if I am incorrect, thanks :)

As you can see the first image, I have selected an alphabet and it loads the nodes. However, the subforums and latest posts are missing. As seen in the second screenshot, without a selected alphabet, there are subforums and posts in those nodes.

I am only using the ABP on one category and its that category. Seems bit odd to be working for some and for some not.

this.webp

Top Bottom