AllowedEmails

AllowedEmails 1.0.0

No permission to download
@alexD Please can you update add-on name to [Datio] Allowed Emails or [AD] Allowed Emails from Datio/AllowedEmails? I have added some Best email service in my Whitelisting, Does this adding are correct and do you have any recommendation for allowing more email extension?

Code:
@yahoo.com
@gmail.com
@googlemail.com
@icloud.com
@mac.com
@me.com
@outlook.com
@hotmail.com
@live.com
@msn.com
@aol.com
@aim.com
@zoho.com
@mail.com
@protonmail.com
@gmx.com

@Nirjonadda the list looks good enough to me if you need to limit emails only to the most popular hosts.

All my add-ons for XF2 should contain the 'Datio/' prefix in their titles to distinguish them from projects of other developers.
If you insist on changing it for personal preference reasons, you can try changing the title value from inside the addon.json file:
JSON:
{
  "legacy_addon_id": "tfcEmailRestrictions",
  "title": "Datio/AllowedEmails",
  "description": "Explicitly allow e-mail addresses through a whitelist.",
  "version_id": 1000070,
  "version_string": "1.0.0",
  "dev": "alexD",
  "dev_url": "https://xenforo.com/community/members/alexd.5921/",
  "faq_url": "",
  "support_url": "",
  "extra_urls": [],
  "require": [],
  "icon": "fa-at"
}

@alexD Does this error log from your add-on?

Code:
Error: Call to undefined method XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter::fetchCol() src/addons/DBTech/Security/XF/ControllerPlugin/Login.php:58

Generated by: shak Jan 21, 2018 at 11:52 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Register.php(124): DBTech\Security\XF\ControllerPlugin\Login->completeLogin(Object(Datio\AllowedEmails\XF\Entity\User), true)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\Register->actionConnectedAccount(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Register', 'ConnectedAccoun...', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(XF\Pub\Controller\Register), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#4 src/XF/App.php(1880): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#5 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#6 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#7 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(38) "/register/connected-accounts/facebook/"
  ["referrer"] => string(36) "/register/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

It's a pretty rare occurrence my add-ons break anything but I won't rule out that possibility. That said, an incompatibility definitely exists in the @Nirjonadda's case between this and the DragonByte Security add-on.

I'm open to investigate this issue further if I am provided access to a XenForo installation that displays this issue. One of the two conflicting add-ons must be disabled until there's a fix.

It's a pretty rare occurrence my add-ons break anything but I won't rule out that possibility. That said, an incompatibility definitely exists in the @Nirjonadda's case between this and the DragonByte Security add-on.

I'm open to investigate this issue further if I am provided access to a XenForo installation that displays this issue. One of the two conflicting add-ons must be disabled until there's a fix.

This issue fixed in DragonByte Security add-on.

We can not use wildcard. Could you make an update for that?
I'm currently very busy working on another add-on, which sync's phpList with XenForo.

Whitelisting wildcard hosts was not a feature required by the person who funded this add-on.
You may contact me via a private conversation if you'd like to use my custom development services to extend the add-on with such functionality. For my rates see the link in my signature.
Alternatively, if your feature request post gets 7 likes, I will implement this feature for 🇫🇷🇪🇪.

@alexD I am getting Server error logs.

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Method canViewMedia is not callable on the given object (Datio\AllowedEmails\XF\Entity\User) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:936

Generated by: Unknown account Sep 11, 2018 at 11:09 PM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Method canViewM...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 936, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(936): trigger_error('Method canViewM...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/navigation_cache.php(308): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(Datio\AllowedEmails\XF\Entity\User), 'canViewMedia', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(5768): XF\Pub\App->{closure}(Object(DBTech\UserTagging\XF\Template\Templater), 'forums', Array)
#4 src/XF/Pub/App.php(475): XF\Template\Templater->renderNavigationClosure(Object(Closure), 'forums', Array)
#5 src/XF/Pub/App.php(428): XF\Pub\App->getNavigation(Array, 'forums')
#6 src/XF/App.php(1766): XF\Pub\App->renderPageHtml('\n\t\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\t...', Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(310): XF\App->renderPage('\n\t\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\t...', Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#9 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(329): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(1) "/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

@Nirjonadda might be related to the DBTech\UserTagging add-on which I don't have access to.

Does the problem persist if you disable that add-on?

@Nirjonadda might be related to the DBTech\UserTagging add-on which I don't have access to.
No. This is the entire contents of our extension to \XF\Template\Templater:

PHP:
<?php

namespace DBTech\UserTagging\XF\Template;

/**
 * Class Templater
 * @package DBTech\UserTagging\XF\Template
 */
class Templater extends XFCP_Templater
{
    public function fnStructuredText($templater, &$escape, $string, $nl2br = true)
    {
        /** @var \DBTech\UserTagging\XF\Str\Formatter $stringFormatter */
        $stringFormatter = $this->app->stringFormatter();

$string = parent::fnStructuredText($templater, $escape, $string, $nl2br);
        $string = $stringFormatter->linkStructuredTextHashTags($string);
        $string = $stringFormatter->linkStructuredTextUserGroups($string);

return $string;
    }
}
Please do not mistake the last rendered class in a class extension chain as the culprit.

Fillip

@Nirjonadda looks like that developer is not to blame this time.

Anyhow, try disabling their add-on and note the error that will be printed next.
Continue disabling add-ons one-by-one until there are no more errors. The last add-on you disabled is probably the culprit.

Top Bottom