Fixed Allowed thread types options not usable on touch devices

We might need you to explain the issue more explicitly. The changes made to fix that previous bug report would have benefited any similar drag and drop system, including this one.

In other words, if the user field choices drag and drop still works as expected then it should be working fine here too as far as I can see.

The only alternative is you're hitting a different bug entirely hence we need more details about what is actually happening. If you can confirm the custom fields stuff is working, the specific device and browser/OS versions and an explanation as to exactly what is happening then that would be useful.

We might need you to explain the issue more explicitly.
To be precise, page scrolls instead of those thread types when i try to drag items to change their positions.
In other words, if the user field choices drag and drop still works as expected then it should be working fine here too as far as I can see.
Yes, they are still working absolutely fine on same 2.2 test setup.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+
Browser: Google Chrome 84.0.4147.89

Thank you for reporting this issue, it has now been resolved. We are aiming to include any changes that have been made in a future XF release (2.2.0 Beta 6).

Change log:
Ensure that list sorters allow drag handles to function on mobiles in all situations
There may be a delay before changes are rolled out to the XenForo Community.

Top Bottom