RM 2.2 Allowed File Types Not Working

JDobbsy1987

Hi,

I was looking to update a PDF attached to a resource however when editing that resource i don't see any attachment (but the download button does download what i expect to be attached).

I tried to re-upload a the new version of the PDF to see if it would replace or add it and i get the message:

1606296317130.webp

I have checked allowed file types in attachment settings and resource attachments and both are set to allow PDF.

1606296464505.webp

Any ideas why this is happening ?

Regards,
Jamie

You can attach pdf's to resources but you can't embed them in the resource content, which is what I suspect you are trying to do.

You are right, it appear i was trying to upload the pdf to the post itself however having looked again i dont see any option to upload / replace when editing a resource.

This is the post im editing and the only attach option i have is for the content, the 2nd screenshot is me adding a new resource which shows the option to add files.

editing.pngnew.png

I have also checked the resource category and that is set to allow attachments.

1606340600919.webp

Ah i see, when logged in as me, the administrator i dont see the post update button, when the user that created that resource looks at it they do.

Can an admin post an update for a resource they didnt create?

Top Bottom