Allow only OP and certain user group to Reply to threads?

seven8time

Hello,

I searched through this forum but only found older threads. I also have a Demo site up, but I cannot find the option or don't know where to look.

I want to create a Node and Forum for Customer Support. To reduce trolling or wrong information, I would like to set this forum such that only the OP can reply to their own thread, as well as a specific group of users (Community Support Staff), and of course Mod/Admin.

Is this possible? Is it an add-on? Thanks!

There is only the 'View threads by others' permissions, which allows you to create a 'ticket' type forum - so only the thread started and staff can see the posts.

To control posting on threads as you have requested would require an add-on though.

There is only the 'View threads by others' permissions, which allows you to create a 'ticket' type forum - so only the thread started and staff can see the posts.

To control posting on threads as you have requested would require an add-on though.
Thanks for that. I would like the threads viewable to everyone. Does anyone know of an add-on that does what I'm looking for? Does anyone commission to make add-ons? Thanks.

Top Bottom