XF 1.1 Allow Moderators/Group to banned and IP banned?

I have two groups I need to allow access to the ban and IP ban commands, but I cannot seem to find an option in the ACP. Is there a way of allowing Moderators and certain groups to use these functions?

EDIT: Happy Adam?

Last edited:
I have 2 groups I need to allow to banned and IP banned, but I cannot seem to find an option in the ACP. Is there a way of allowing Moderators and Certain groups to use these functions?
I think you are asking how do you allow someone to ban someone else (your English seems a little broken, so I assume it is not your first language)

With great power comes great responsibility. As such staff members (Administrators) need to be hand picked

/admin.php?admins/

Now if you want to assign a banned group, you can do so here

/admin.php?user-group-permissions/

I think you are asking how do you allow someone to ban someone else (your English seems a little broken, so I assume it is not your first language)

With great power comes great responsibility. As such staff members (Administrators) need to be hand picked

/admin.php?admins/

Now if you want to assign a banned group, you can do so here

/admin.php?user-group-permissions/
I don't know what you are on, but my English is fine.
Also your post did not help at all.

There I fixed my question.

"I have two groups I need to allow access to the ban and IP ban commands, but I cannot seem to find an option in the ACP. Is there a way of allowing Moderators and certain groups to use these functions?"

Last edited:
I don't know what you are on, but my English is fine.

Here I will dumb down my question for you since you can obviously not read it.

I have two groups. I want to allow these two groups to ban and IP ban. How can I allow these two groups to ban and IP ban. I do not have an option in user group permissions to allow them to do so.
You will need an add-on for this. There is no group permission that allows a whole user group to ban.

Last edited:
Top Bottom