Lack of interest Allow certain User Groups posting capital letters in Thread Title

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

QenTox

Why is this important?

Now, when I turn this feature (Automatically Adjust Case of Discussion Titles) off, everyone can post thread titles like this.

GRAND THEFT AUTO 5 HAS ITS FIRST TRAILER

When I check the first option (Title case), the thread title will look like this:

Grand Theft Auto 5 Has Its First Trailer

When I check the second option (Sentence case), the thread title will look like this:

Grand theft auto 5 has its first trailer

And I want it to look like this:

Grand Theft Auto 5 has its first trailer

To be able to do this, I need to uncheck (Automatically Adjust Case of Discussion Titles), otherwise it will automatically change my thread title. At the same time I want to prevent my users to create thread titles with all capital letters.

So here is my suggestion:

Can I please ask you to exclude certain user groups from automatically changing their thread title? Me as a staff member wants to have thread titles as I create them and don't want them to be changed automatically to something else.

I hope I explained this well enough.

If you like this idea, please don't forget to like this post, as this is the key to implement suggestions for XenForo as you can read here. THANKS!

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom