All good things must come to an end

MOZ

I'm not going to make this long as I am not that great with words, so going to keep it short and sweet.

As one grows and progresses ahead, life poses new challenges, and it was time I took the challenges in my life head-on. To do this I would have to give it my 100% attention, and thus this hard and sorrowful decision had to be taken. I had an excellent run here on XF and the opportunity to use the best forum software and learn so much.

Rights to all my addons will remain with RAID101.com until further announcement from their admins.

Thank you to everyone who I ever had the pleasure of interacting with. Hopefully you'll remember the name MOZ and with that I bid adieu. Mohit

Awww :(

Thanks for all you have done, and I am sure the community will miss you and your contributions!

Best of luck with your real life endeavours, and come back and visit! :)

aawwww moz, why did you have to go?!

You were one of my very favorite add-on creators! always making such interesting stuff, and a pleasure to talk with.

I hope things go well for you :)

Wow, that sucks. You contributed a lot and a great assist to the community! Good luck with tackling that road of real life ahead and will see you soon, as they always come back :D

That is sad to hear especially since you have been releasing such popular add-ons lately.
Best of luck to you.

A great Loss for xenforo since I know you've been an integral part of making very useful resources but more so helping 3rd party add-on creators testing them. Let's finish off by saying we will see you back here at a later date when you have the time and accomplished your goals. Best of luck to you.

We appreciate your great contribution, MOZ

Its sad to see you go, I won't say you Goodbye instead I would say Best of luck and Come back soon! :)

Thank you every for your wishes. Due to a number of overwhelming requests, I will release those addons of mine that were is testing phase. Therre are two, Stylize Me and an update to Easy Table BBCode.

They will be released on the 16-17 of this month.

what's moz mean?
MOZ is a character from the hit USA show, 'White Collar'.

Thank you every for your wishes. Due to a number of overwhelming requests, I will release those addons of mine that were is testing phase. Therre are two, Stylize Me and an update to Easy Table BBCode.

I haven't had a chance to test the Easy Table BBCode, but if you did it I'm sure its working great :)

I'll see if I can test it tonight.

They will be released on the 16-17 of this month.

MOZ is a character from the hit USA show, 'White Collar'.
I believe in the show is stood for Mozzy, what was supposed to be Mozart but too hard for a young boy to pronounce. That's a good show.

Sad news.
Miss you already MOZ.
Come back anytime.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Life happens. It takes different folks with different boats through uncharted journeys. May your journey shed sunshine at the end of the storm.

Top Bottom