Cannot reproduce Alerts dated in the future

upnet

Affected version
Occasionally we are receiving reports from members where alerts show the time in the future. It will say for instance “In 10 minutes”

It likely is something like that, but unfortunately, we'd really need more specific steps to reproduce (and some way to be able to trigger it consistently). This isn't something that we've had reported often -- particularly not to the "in 10 minutes" level. If it happened, it would've been down to a couple second variance but 10 minutes would seem to indicate something much more significant going on. We have a handful of code to handle time stuff like this such that the only thing I can think of is incorrect times being reported by JS (as in, JS thinks less time has passed than the server thinks).

It likely is something like that, but unfortunately, we'd really need more specific steps to reproduce (and some way to be able to trigger it consistently). This isn't something that we've had reported often -- particularly not to the "in 10 minutes" level. If it happened, it would've been down to a couple second variance but 10 minutes would seem to indicate something much more significant going on. We have a handful of code to handle time stuff like this such that the only thing I can think of is incorrect times being reported by JS (as in, JS thinks less time has passed than the server thinks).
Mike, we're having the same issue on another forum
1590621929770.webp
Let me know if you need me to create a ticket about it

Top Bottom