XF 2.2 Alert Colors

bluemartian

Can somebody tell me please what CSS or template controls the alerts panel (the one that drops down from the bell icon at the top). Some of the styles I use have bad color choices and the items are unreadable because the color obscures them.

Thanks!

I'm still stumped on this one.

When there is an unread alert on the Alerts Menu, if I hover the mouse pointer over the alert, it changes the regular text to white and the background color. The white text on that background color is unreadable. Links are still readable.

Unread Hover.webp

If I move the mouse pointer away from the unread alert, a much darker background appears, which allows the white text to be seen, but obscures the links.

Unread Non-Hover.webp

Read alerts are completely fine.

I was directed to the Popups Menu settings as to where these colors are controlled, but nothing I change there seems to have any affect on these unread alert colors.

Can anybody direct me to where or how these colors are controlled?

Thanks!

Try this:
Less:
[data-xf-init="alerts-list"]
{
    .fauxBlockLink-blockLink
    {
        color: black;
    }
}

Change the colour/styling to suit.

You can use the same approach to target other elements in that block - use the browser inspector (F12) to determine what needs to be changed.

Try this:
Less:
[data-xf-init="alerts-list"]
{
    .fauxBlockLink-blockLink
    {
        color: black;
    }
}

Change the colour/styling to suit.

You can use the same approach to target other elements in that block - use the browser inspector (F12) to determine what needs to be changed.

Is there any chance to change the red color below to green? 😩
1603122649680.webp

Top Bottom