Albums shared with you?

It is possible to share albums with specific users:
upload_2015-11-16_15-53-38.webp

If someone shares an album with you, then it will appear in the Albums Shared With You page.

Yes I saw that and also that the user can be added after the album has been created by changing permissions.
However All the album shares I have tested result with this message
No albums have been shared with you yet.

am I missing something?

I gave some test accounts set up so I can see what a registered member would see.
I have used two accounts to test if the albums have been shared by both accounts but it does not work.

What's the exact testing process? What exactly did you do on each test account to establish this isn't working how you would expect?

I first changed permissions on an already existing album to share with another member (test account) then logged on to see if the shared album was present in that members list of shared albums, it wasnt.

I then created an album from scratch and set the permission to share with another member at the point of creating the album I then logged on to see if the shared album was present in that members list of shared albums, it wasnt either.

OK.

Could you submit a ticket from your customer area with the username and passwords of at least two test accounts and I will see if I can identify what might be tripping this up.

Top Bottom