MG 2.1 Album Delete jobs sometimes have manual_execute flag

nocte

I post this here, as I am not sure if this is a bug:

Every other day I see this in my admin cp:

83137671-db94af00-a0e9-11ea-955a-c7bf96eb8df4.webp

I have this issue for a long time now. When I click on "Continue running them", I see that the jobs are media gallery related.

Here's an old screenshot I have made:

83137636-cb7ccf80-a0e9-11ea-8fcd-367681028410.webp

At that time the albums with these IDs did not exist anymore. I wonder why these jobs have the manual_execute flag. 🤔

The manual execute flag will only be triggered in situations where it's supported, which is basically only within the control panel. It would normally pop the job when necessary and block any further actions (unless you manually navigated with the browser, closed the window, etc). The expectation is that any manual jobs would be run at the time they're triggered, as whatever action they relate to wouldn't truly be complete until they're run.

In this instance, it relates to cleaning up the media within an album that has been deleted.

Based on the fact that they all have the same timestamp--which appears to point to May 28, 2020 BTW--and the manual execute flag, I'm presuming you did a batch album deletion via the control panel at that point.

Clicking the link to run them should allow the system to run through all these clean up tasks and that should resolve the issue.

Top Bottom