[AL] Add-on Validator

[AL] Add-on Validator 1.0.1

No permission to download
So in a case such as this, what is wrong?
"[OzzModz] Advanced ACP - class extension does not use XFCP prefix: OzzModz\AdvancedACP\XF\Repository\Search"

Dear @ozzy47 , this is a tool for customers to find out what could cause issues for them, we can't provide here support to developers who are getting issues with their own add-ons. Please double-check your files, make sure they are uploaded, etc. and the error will be gone. If you are absolutely sure it is a mistake of the add-on, attach the file that causes the error and we will have a look.

Thank you!

Reactions: rdn
Your not understanding, I’ll explain.

1) Installed addon
2) Went to addon list and saw issues.
3) Went to addon files and added the prefix.
4) Went back to addon list and files still listed.

Question is, how and when does this addon check for files.

Your not understanding, I’ll explain.

1) Installed addon
2) Went to addon list and saw issues.
3) Went to addon files and added the prefix.
4) Went back to addon list and files still listed.

Question is, how and when does this addon check for files.

It checks immediately, during loading of the list of add-ons. There is no caching or background task. If the error is still there, that means it still can't verify your file. You should consider checking manually, that the file on your development server is up to date and contains the correct "extends" statement.

Dear @ozzy47 , this is a tool for customers to find out what could cause issues for them, we can't provide here support to developers who are getting issues with their own add-ons. Please double-check your files, make sure they are uploaded, etc. and the error will be gone. If you are absolutely sure it is a mistake of the add-on, attach the file that causes the error and we will have a look.

Thank you!

I sent the file contents in a PC.

Please let me know on which add-on I could see it and I will see if I can remove these false-positive results.

This sort of construct is one of the few sane way todo version dependent class extensions.

@AddonsLab I have found one issue with this addon. This addon are not disabled with Xenforo Disable all addon function. If all enabled are not disabled with Xenforo Disable all addon option then Enable all addon option are not showing.

Issue here: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/enable-all-addon-option-missing.195211/

Please uninstall this add-on and see if this resolves the issue. In general, this add-on is useful only for troubleshooting, you don't need to leave it installed if none of your add-ons show any class extension error. We will check and try to reproduce it asap.

Thank you!

Top Bottom