agroboards.com

mikkie

Link: Agroboards.
Hello members, I have finally decided to show up something I have been scheming. I have tried many forum platforms and to an extent even tried WordPress but I have decided to settle for Xenforo.
My main concentration is on agriculture only. Currently I am using default template as I want to keep things simple but will later bring in different styles. I welcome your opinion, compliments and critiques too.:):):)

I would decrease the number of forums and use prefixes.
An example is that I would have maybe two forums under Machinery. Tractors and then Other machinery, if a particular machine get lots of threads you could create that forum later. If not at least have maintenance as a prefix under the different machinery forums.

In the beginning (1997) my forum had, kind of, just one forum. Over the years it went up to almost a hundred and in the later years I have steadily decreased them using prefixes. Right now I have about twelve forums, with about 8500000 posts.

Work hard on getting more content. If nothing is happening users will not come back.

Your forums are offline.
Bounced back after few considerations.

I would decrease the number of forums and use prefixes.
An example is that I would have maybe two forums under Machinery. Tractors and then Other machinery, if a particular machine get lots of threads you could create that forum later. If not at least have maintenance as a prefix under the different machinery forums.
This was nice, tried to change one or two things.

Top Bottom