1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

after bbcode line break

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by gldtn, Mar 21, 2012.

1. gldtn

gldtn Well-Known Member

For some reason my forum lost the line break after the quote bbcode, I now have to hit enter twice to have a line break.

I disable all my add-on and no luck :/ Does anyone know what might of happened?

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I get the same behavior on my forum... I think.

Is it on xfstyles.net? I want to try to reproduce it.
  3. gldtn

gldtn Well-Known Member

No, it's actually on my other domain which is in Portuguese, here is where I took the screen-shot from: edited: REMOVED

It's happening even on the default style :/
  4. Jake Bunce

I registered on your forum and tested the editor. It's functioning normally. Yes, an extra line break is required to create a gap after a quote block. I get that behavior on my forum as well.
  5. gldtn

gldtn Well-Known Member

Hmm wonder why that is happening.. you think an add-on might be the reason? Although I don't think I have any add-on installed that would be corrupting the line break.
  6. Jake Bunce

Oh I do see a difference now.

It appears that the margin has been customized on this property:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> BB Code Elements -> BB Code Block

That might be it.
  7. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Yes, it's the bottom margin.
    I have the same issue with my site as I removed the bottom margin.
  8. gldtn

gldtn Well-Known Member

hmm that's odd as I don't remember touching that and it affected all of my styles.. on mine I had to add the bottom margin o_O