• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Affiliates on SideBar

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoLiZe

Hi people of XF

Today i present this add-on

With that u can configure multiple affiliates on the sidebar..

Demo: http://www.comparteonline.net

Instalation:

First install this mod in the AdminCP..

After, edit the template "sidebar_online_user" and add to the final:

<xen:include template="affiliates" />

And now the add-on are installed!!!

Important:
This mod are created for post on XenForo.com & XenFacil.com, for post in other forums, need sendme a PM first for approve that..

The files are attached to this post:

edit: New version with "CSS" Style and now you can edit the direction of the marquee..

Attachments

Yes iTuN3r, sorry for my bad english, all can use this mod in yours forums :)

But cannot re-distribute the add-on (post the add-on) in other forums without my permission.

A little question, ¿is good add-on? ¿U like this add-on? ¿Have some bug?

Because, no-one make click on "like" button of the thread :P

I was waiting for an answer to my question before I clicked on "Like". :)

I'm sure I'll be using this. Thanks!

Tomorrow i need make any modifications for add more options to this add-on (set the affs only for visitors, and other options)..

Thanks Peggy for use this :)

Great little mod thanksPoLiZe. Some things that would be useful for us would be the ability to slow, or speed up, the scroll rate, manually set the height of the box and have some padding between each affiliate :).

Have put it on our test site and although we don't use it for affiliates have our sponsors scrolling through it :).

I have been wanting something like this. Great job! Question. How would one change the wording of "affiliates" on the side bar mod to lets say "sponsors" or something similar? Also, is there a way to change the direction of the scroll from bottom up to scroll top to bottom? More admin features to this like posted above would be awesome! Keep working on it! Also, I noticed there are two zipped files. What is the _es one for?

I have been wanting something like this. Great job! Question. How would one change the wording of "affiliates" on the side bar mod to lets say "sponsors" or something similar? Also, is there a way to change the direction of the scroll from bottom up to scroll top to bottom? More admin features to this like posted above would be awesome! Keep working on it! Also, I noticed there are two zipped files. What is the _es one for?
In a next mod i make this options :)

The _ES is a Spanish Mod (Translated)..

For change te phrase "affiliates" go to the "phrase finder" and search it, and change it :)

Thanks @Teddy Scott & @cFodder for the sugerencies.. i implement that in the next release (today at the night (GMT -3))

I discovered something today.... Depending on what browser you use, it does something different.
When you are using internet explorer the logos disappear when they reach the top.
If you are using mozilla, they appear to 'fade away' into the top...
Id like to be able to slow the marquee down.. if at all possible..

i was able to slow it a tad by turning on all 6 options...even though they are not being used. Seems like it smoothed it out some..

in the next release i add to change the speed, direction, size of the marquee, and another things..

sorry for the time, MAYBE today i finish that, i have much work :(

Thanks very much for this addon - I placed it in my 'recent status updates' template instead (because I have a large amazon banner - works a treat! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom