Affiliateprogram for xenforo?

Well they are still getting back on their feet after the lawsuit, right now they really don't have the money to be giving away.
I am sure down the road when XF becomes bigger it's probably something that they may consider doing.
I don't think any companies offer this (vB or IPB)

Last edited:
Well they are still getting back on their feet after the lawsuit, right now they really don't have the money to be giving away.
I am sure down the road when XF becomes bigger it's probably something that they may consider doing.
I don't think any companies offer this (vB or IPB)

Well I Think offering paymentplan of 2 easy payment of the forum can realy help the sale. And cal it "extended 60 Days demo". ( I know a lot of web hostingcompanies offering paymentplan for the setup fee to help the signup ratio)

Well I Think offering paymentplan of 2 easy payment of the forum can realy help the sale. And cal it "extended 60 Days demo". ( I know a lot of web hostingcompanies offering paymentplan for the setup fee to help the signup ratio)
Xenforo isn't a Web hosting company where they can stop your hosting if you don't continue to pay. So with a payment plan, someone could get the Xenforo software for the initial payment and then walk off without paying the rest, giving them a cheap full copy and leaving the Xenforo team out of pocket.

The software is also reasonably priced. I' rather the XenForo team focus on what they do best (writing excellent software) than chasing who owes them money.

From what I've seen, they have the best 'mouse trap' on the market.

People will come to XenForo because the product and service is good.

I, personally, don't think they need an easy payment plan.

Agreed. Mucking about with affiliate programs and payment plans is not really worth it - they have a very good product at an extremely affordable price, comparative to the market. $140 is pretty reasonable for a commercial forum package, there's no need to adulterate it.

Protip: If you want the software in instalments, just save $70 a month for two months, or $35 for four months. Sure, you don't get it instantly, but you've got no contract or no slightly dodgy affiliate scheme to deal with either.

Top Bottom