Affiliate system?

The referral system posted there is for referring new members to a forum, for trophies.

An affiliate system (If this is what the OP meant) would be for referring possible new sales to XenForo for some benefit to the affiliate when the one directed makes a purchase (Credit or something similar).

I see your distinction ... imho we need every tool possible to

1. bring in more members. :)
2. monetize :)

http://community.invisionpower.com/blog/1174/entry-5045-ipnexus-dev-update-referrals/

An advertising system which succeeds in a network enviroment with cross platform data exchange, increases individual site activities and traffic. An interactive block should offer menus and external links allowing properties to share their content externally. Utilizing a non-intrusive collective bargaining system will compliment your property's ability to attract high value campaigns.

Leveraging a network to assist in better utilizing, underutilized real estate is a monetization scheme that companies such as Internet Brands do in order to provide and generate growth & value.

I am also interested if there are plans to have some sort of referral system.

I can certainly refer many clients to switch to xF or have new sites built on xF. If there is some sort of referral credits, it would be great. Say, once a user has referred X amount of licensed members, he will have a free license for himself.
This is different than affiliate systems, where you're rewarded with money for referring people to your sales..

I still cannot purchase a xF license myself, since there's no Paypal in my country and online transactions are still not supported by our credit cards.

I would appreciate any official word from Ashley (the business guy) or Kier/Mike regarding this issue.

Many thanks.
Val.

lol
you all are talking about different things

the threadstarter wants to get an "link" from xenforo.com where he get's money, if somebody buy xenforo coming from his link

correct?

I'd like to see an affiliate program, to, as there's a couple of sites which I use, which have dumped VB in favour of XF and I'd like to give them some cash back by buying my first couple of licenses :P

Top Bottom