******* - Affiliate System [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

Affiliate System (version 1.0) - Affiliate System

This mod will allow you to create unlimited affiliate links.

Installation: First unzip the mod package and ftp the library folder inside to the root of your forum folder. Then go to your Acp->Add-ons->Install New Add-on->Install from uploaded file:
Click the Browse button, locate the addon.xml file inside the mod package and hit the Install Add On button.

Then on the moderator bar on top of your forum you will see the link to the Affiliates Control Panel. Only the Admin can add/manage the...

Read more about this resource...

Would be nice if you could have a scrolling affiliate bar at the bottom of a page....

View attachment 70554
Thanks,
Itworx4me

I updated the mod with 2 new options to display the latest affiliates at the forum index and/or sidebar. You can also set a limit on how many affiliates to display there. Each option can be enabled/disabled separately at the mod settings.

At the bottom atm I could not get them to display properly there which is very odd. But I have added that at my to do list for this mod. And thank you for your suggestion.

Attachments

• forumandsidebar.webp
    forumandsidebar.webp
    46.2 KB · Views: 16
Would be nice if you could have a scrolling affiliate bar at the bottom of a page....

View attachment 70554
Thanks,
Itworx4me

I updated the mod with 2 new options to display the latest affiliates at the forum index and/or sidebar. You can also set a limit on how many affiliates to display there. Each option can be enabled/disabled separately at the mod settings.

At the bottom atm I could not get them to display properly there which is very odd. But I have added that at my to do list for this mod. And thank you for your suggestion.
I would buy this mod if you can get this to work. Doesn't do me any good to have it in the side bar. I need for it to display at the bottom....

Thanks,
Itworx4me

I would buy this mod if you can get this to work. Doesn't do me any good to have it in the side bar. I need for it to display at the bottom....

Thanks,
Itworx4me

I added the option to display at the bottom of the forum list as well.

Attachments

• forumaffiliates.webp
    forumaffiliates.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 17
borbole updated Affiliate System with a new update entry:

A couple of new options added

In this version a new option to feature affiliates was added. The featured affiliate list will appear in the sidebar affiliates page and at the forum side as well. There you can display it above, below the the forum list and at the sidebar. Each option can be enabled/disabled separately.

You can also display the users affiliate count in their visitor panel area, postbits, member card and at the member list. You can enable/disable this option.

Admins can reset an user 's affiliate count from...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Loving the mod! Had a quick question tho: I only want to show the "Affiliates" navbar header tab to a specific usergroup and show it to no one else, including guests, how can I do this? I have the code to hide it from guests, etc., I just don't know *where* to implement it. I tried the code (which I know works), on various borbole templates but couldn't get it to work. If you could help out, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

Loving the mod! Had a quick question tho: I only want to show the "Affiliates" navbar header tab to a specific usergroup and show it to no one else, including guests, how can I do this? I have the code to hide it from guests, etc., I just don't know *where* to implement it. I tried the code (which I know works), on various borbole templates but couldn't get it to work. If you could help out, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

The code for that part is at the Listener.php file. (affiliateTab function)

Okay great, and the code I want to add is a XF conditional:

Code:
<xen:if is="{xen:helper ismemberof, $visitor, 6} OR {xen:helper ismemberof, $visitor, 3}">
</xen:if>

How can I implement this in the PHP?

Okay great, and the code I want to add is a XF conditional:

Code:
<xen:if is="{xen:helper ismemberof, $visitor, 6} OR {xen:helper ismemberof, $visitor, 3}">
</xen:if>

How can I implement this in the PHP?

The group permission to view the affiliates is already built in the mod. However, the affiliate link was visible but it threw the permission error for groups that did not have the permission to view it. I modified the code so it hides the tab as well and emailed you the modified copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom