******* - Affiliate System [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, the resource name is a bit misleading; an affiliate system is a way to have affiliates promote your ads, not when you're the affiliate yourself, nor the ads themselves.

This mod will allow you to give your users the opportunity to add affiliate links which will then be displayed at the affiliate page along with the users that added them, the time that they were added and the view count. You can also choose if users can add affiliate links anonymously and the group(s) that can view the anonymous affiliate users.

This is clear as mud. Who's benefiting from the affiliate links? The users who added them or the site owner. If site owner, why would users add links? Can someone provide an example of a forum using this mod. None of the screen shots are showing on the Overview page.

This is clear as mud. Who's benefiting from the affiliate links? The users who added them or the site owner. If site owner, why would users add links? Can someone provide an example of a forum using this mod. None of the screen shots are showing on the Overview page.

Regarding who is benefiting from this, both the forum owner and forum users can benefit from this. Say you allow only active users or users of a certain group to add affiliate links. You can benefit from the activity and the users can benefit from adding their links.

What problems are you having to view the screenshots? I just tried it and they display fine.

You can see my mod in action at this big and well known forum:

http://www.dnforum.com/affiliates/

Does this fit in a dark theme? If so i'll purchase right away. And are there options so that only certain groups can add to the affiliation list? Thanks. (;

Hi,

Yes, it will fit with whatever background of the theme that you are using. And yes, adding and viewing affiliates as well is group permission based.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom