1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Affiliate Program?

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Aaron Nimocks, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Aaron Nimocks

Aaron Nimocks New Member

Just curious if you were going to offer an affiliate program when the software is launched. Going to use coupon codes or anything like that?
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

No decisions taken on that sort of stuff really. Though I wouldn't expect to see them initially.
  3. GodForum.com

GodForum.com Well-Known Member

I think every xenforo forum should come with an affiliate program feature but that is God speaking :)
  4. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

Give the developers some space guys, the forum isn't finished yet. The price isn't known yet. The Release date isn't known yet.

Why are you asking for an Affiliate Program? :p
    jonsidneyb and Abomination like this.
  5. GodForum.com

... its as important as SEO for some forums ... it can be argued that its even more important :)
  6. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

Lol, I'm following my theory: 'First everything (including SEO), than affiliate program, etc.'
  7. GodForum.com

It that were always true you wouldn't have affiliate programs :)
  8. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Completely off topic, but must you always write in bold?
    Eriksrocks, Abomination and Enigma like this.
  9. GodForum.com

I don't like the default :(
    Mikey likes this.
  10. Kevin

Kevin Well-Known Member

Jeez, guys, let them at least get to a "beta" stage and some idea of pricing before worrying about affiliate programs. (But if/when one is announced, I will be signing up.)
    God always speaks in a booming voice. ;)
    Onimua likes this.
  11. captainslater

captainslater Well-Known Member

But vague ;)