Lack of interest Affiliate program

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

WoodiE

I'm still looking over all of what xenForo currently has to offer compared to vBulletin, one thing I did notice that xenforo doesn't have is an add-on or built-in function - rewrite links to affiliate links.

Example, the vbulletin add-on Rewrite ebay links - this addon has been huge for me. In fact anyone that runs a forum that has members posting ebay links, even just sometimes I highly recommend them checking it out. While I don't go into details about how much I've made I will say it's enough that I couldn't possibly leave vBulletin even for a better piece of software without this being either a built-in feature or add-on.

I would have put this in the add-on request forum but since I'm not a customer yet I don't have access too.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Thanks for the reply but I'm looking for a mod that's similar to Rewrite eBay Links add-on found on vBulletin.org.

It simply rewrites ebay links with an affiliate link - your mod is a media rewriter, nice but not what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Top Bottom