Advertisement not falling within page borders

SgtSpike

Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I am trying to add a single leaderboard ad to the bottom of every page on the forums. I would like it to be either above or below the Home --> Forums --> Etc link bar at the bottom of the page, but instead, it is showing up below EVERYTHING (even below Forum software by XenForo™ ©2011 XenForo Ltd)

I've tried adding the ad code to the "ad_below_content" template and "ad_thread_view_below_messages", and both put the the ad below everything. I've even tried editing "footer" and "PAGE_CONTAINER" (that one per advice I saw in a thread here), to no avail.

Any other suggestions? Is an ad placed in "ad_below_content" supposed to be below everything?

The ad_below_content template is the correct template. The contents should display just above the navigation breadcrumbs at the bottom of each page.

Please paste your leaderboard code into this thread. This might be a problem with your code.

Here's the leaderboard code. It's worked on my phpbb forums just fine. Not saying that it isn't the problem but just FYI.

HTML:
<!-- Project Wonderful ad code -->
<script type="text/javascript">
  var pw_d=document;
  pw_d.projectwonderful_adbox_id = "54605";
  pw_d.projectwonderful_adbox_type = "5";
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.projectwonderful.com/ad_display.js"></script>
<!-- End of Project Wonderful ad code -->

Also, I have edited the template files before, but only to add the sidebar onto a few other pages. I have TaigaChat, Forum Runner, XF Optimise, and XenPorta plugins installed as well, if any of those might make a difference.

I am on the default style. Plugins, maybe? I'll try disabling them all for the moment, and if that fixes it, will enable them one by one to figure out which one is causing it.

Top Bottom