Advanced Threads Icon [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

Advanced Threads Icon (version 1.0.1) - This is a hack that will add icons to your threads on the thread lists. More: http://*******.com/t

INFORMATION:
This is a hack that will add icons to your threads on the thread lists.

FEATURES:
- Can add icon to thread title on the thread lists.
- Admin can manage thread icon (support CSS Sprite).
- Admin can select which affected node these permissions should be forced on to.
- Support template modification system.

INSTALLATION:
Please follow the installation instructions as noted in README.txt

SCREENSHOT:...

Read more about this resource...

I usually removed these from my vBulletin sites, but I know lots of people use them. So, great job on putting this together! :)

******* updated ******* - Advanced Threads Icon with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.2

- Add display icons in What's New
- Add permission for each usergroup

Read the rest of this update entry...

******* updated ******* - Advanced Threads Icon with a new update entry:

23/08/2013: Version 1.1.0

- Compatible with XenForo 1.2.x

Read the rest of this update entry...

Error when i want downloaded add-on !

Code:
Server Error

Undefined property: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Reroute::$params

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in *******/AttachmentEssential/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php at line 96
*******_AttachmentEssential_ControllerPublic_Attachment->actionIndex() in Tinhte/AttachImageOptimization/ControllerPublic/Attachment.php at line 41
Tinhte_AttachImageOptimization_ControllerPublic_Attachment->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/*******c/public_html/index.php at line 13

please try again

Thanks
You do not have permission to access this content. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. You need to be come our Premium Membership to access to support forum or download area of members.

2. If you are free membership you only can login to forum to download free products.
However, I have purchased this add-on there are less than a year.

Please check again your subcription.

Jan 4, 2013 23:19:25 GMT+07:00
Transaction ID: 78N64289XV7892008

-----------

Subscription details

Amount received:$5.00 USD
For:Advanced Threads Icon <Standard>
Amount paid each time:$5.00 USD
Maximum amount you can bill:$5.00 USD
Billing cycle:Every 6 Months
Next payment due:Jul 4, 2013

- Add display icons in What's New
- Add permission for each usergroup

That's great! Does this mean, that every usergroup can use different icons? Or does this mean, that different usergroups are allowed to use icons - or not?!

In my case I would need
  • either to be able to create different icon categories, and for each category usergroup permissions decide whether a group is allowed to use it or not.
  • Or, this would be another solution: admin can choose per node, which icon category can be used for this node.
  • Or both ;)

Most important: please make a vB4-importer, probably this would be just a simple SQL-query. Otherwise this add-on would be somehow useless (500k of imported posts without icons, then suddenly start with icons again).

in vB 3 and 4 there is the column "iconid" in table "thread", the table "icon" has these columns: iconid, title (for tooltip), iconpath (absolute path), imagecategoryid (id of icon set), displayorder (to arrange icons within category when creating a thread).

Of course you can increase the price a little then...

The purchase is only 6 months?

Please check again for me. You subcribed "Standard" plan with 6 months.

52177b235ce467-34870224

That's great! Does this mean, that every usergroup can use different icons? Or does this mean, that different usergroups are allowed to use icons - or not?!

In my case I would need
  • either to be able to create different icon categories, and for each category usergroup permissions decide whether a group is allowed to use it or not.
  • Or, this would be another solution: admin can choose per node, which icon category can be used for this node.
  • Or both ;)

Most important: please make a vB4-importer, probably this would be just a simple SQL-query. Otherwise this add-on would be somehow useless (500k of imported posts without icons, then suddenly start with icons again).

in vB 3 and 4 there is the column "iconid" in table "thread", the table "icon" has these columns: iconid, title (for tooltip), iconpath (absolute path), imagecategoryid (id of icon set), displayorder (to arrange icons within category when creating a thread).

Of course you can increase the price a little then...

For your issues, please give me a conversation.

This addon only allow different usergroups to use icons (not categorization) and doesn't support import from vBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom