******* - Advanced Table BBcode [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Advanced Table BBcode - This addon provides specialized controls and renderers for table insertion and manipulation.

INFORMATION:
This addon provides specialized controls and renderers for table insertion and manipulation. Let's you very easily add a table bbcode to your posts!

FEATURES:
- Can create, edit and delete a table.
- Can add or delete single rows or columns, define headers etc.
- Can copy and paste a table, addon will render to table BBcode.
- Supported all BBCODE tag (example IMG, MEDIA, COLOR ...) inside table BBcode.
- Supported following tag:
  • table: Defines a table...

Read more about this resource...

Like thousands of other websites, my big board has a mass of table bb code in it. We have used this addon for 8 years: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=107985

The bb code works like this:
Code:
[table="head"]head col1|head col2|head col3
row1 col1|row1 col2|row1 col3
row2 col1|row2 col2|row2 col3[/table]

This code is heavily used on my big board.

Will there be an import function?

I'm not sure why, but some of the tables I'm posting from my WP website, are missing borders:
http://demo.*******.com/121/index.php?threads/test.25/

******* updated ******* - Advanced Table BBcode with a new update entry:

06/09/2013: Version 1.1.0

- Added format table when using message as plain text (will return
). Ex: thread preview.
- Remove error line break when posting table.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Does this mod allow for copying and pasting from excel into the forums? I tried this on your "official website" @******* and it did not work and no one ever replied to help me.

Does this mod allow for copying and pasting from excel into the forums? I tried this on your "official website" @******* and it did not work and no one ever replied to help me.

We only support Word. For Excel XF 1.2 will copy table to clipboard and upload as image.

******* updated ******* - Advanced Table BBcode with a new update entry:

02/10/2013: Version 2.0.1

- Avoid conflict with other addons.
- Fixed some bugs.

Read the rest of this update entry...

The ******* site is down so I ask here. I installed the add-on in my test install, migrated from vBulletin 4, and the old tables do not show at all. If I disable the add-on, the old tables show as a code. If I copy the old code and post it as a new message, the table is shown perfectly.

What should I do to have old vBulletin codes working? Should I install this add-on first and import from vBulletin only after that?

Hello,

Can you give me your site url, link to post that disappear table. We will try to detect your issues

Regards,

@******* I had a look at the Youtube Video on the Overview Page, and was wondering, as the video was of posting only, is it possible to edit the code after it has been posted? eg: to edit the BBcode, regardless of whether it is with the editor or not.

>Also, I want to ask, would the table get shifted down, if one was to add spacing. eg:
January$100
February$80
When it gets posted will it have a huge section of white before the table shows up?

>Lastly I want to ask, is whether we can put internal documentation within the tables itself, eg:
January$100
February$80
January is from 1st to the 30th
But the part in Green will not show up, when the post gets posted, however it will still be inside the code, when the person go back to it later.

>Otherwise, not sure if it is able to edit the padding or margin, but is it possible to have more than one function together?, eg:
[TABLE="width:450, align: right, border:3, border-color:#AA2D59"]
[TR]
[TD="width:250, bgcolor: #A0A000, align: left"]Subject 1[/TD]
[TD="width:50, align: right"]23[/TD]
[TD="width:210, bgcolor:#554D36"]50/80[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom