1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

******* - Advanced Table BBcode [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by Brivium, Aug 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brivium

Brivium Well-Known Member

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Advanced Table BBcode - This addon provides specialized controls and renderers for table insertion and manipulation.

Read more about this resource...

2. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

Like thousands of other websites, my big board has a mass of table bb code in it. We have used this addon for 8 years: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=107985

The bb code works like this:
    Code:
    [table="head"]head col1|head col2|head col3
    row1 col1|row1 col2|row1 col3
    row2 col1|row2 col2|row2 col3[/table]
    This code is heavily used on my big board.

Will there be an import function?

3. Moshe1010

Moshe1010 Well-Known Member

4. jdeg

jdeg Active Member

I assume this works with 1.2?

Also, I know you probably spent a lot of time on this, but $40 a bit expensive.

JABRONI and tajhay like this.
  5. Brivium

6. Brivium

7. rtr2006

rtr2006 Member

Does this mod allow for copying and pasting from excel into the forums? I tried this on your "official website" @******* and it did not work and no one ever replied to help me.

8. Brivium

We only support Word. For Excel XF 1.2 will copy table to clipboard and upload as image.

9. Brivium

10. caoanh204

caoanh204 Active Member

11. Cibox

Cibox Member

12. Brivium

This bug has been solved at 02/10/2013: Version 2.0.1

13. drifter4ever

drifter4ever Member

The ******* site is down so I ask here. I installed the add-on in my test install, migrated from vBulletin 4, and the old tables do not show at all. If I disable the add-on, the old tables show as a code. If I copy the old code and post it as a new message, the table is shown perfectly.

What should I do to have old vBulletin codes working? Should I install this add-on first and import from vBulletin only after that?

14. Brivium

Hello,

Can you give me your site url, link to post that disappear table. We will try to detect your issues

Regards,

15. drifter4ever

drifter4ever Member

I made a new test install with this add-on preinstalled before importing and everything seems to be working.

16. Brivium

After import and install addon i think you should rebuild data again to solve your issues.

17. Recep Baltaş

Recep Baltaş Well-Known Member

I select the table, I click on table properties but nothing happens! Update please!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
  18. Brivium

@Recep Baltaş We will have an upgrade to solve your issue shortly.

Regards,

19. Recep Baltaş

Recep Baltaş Well-Known Member

20. @******* I had a look at the Youtube Video on the Overview Page, and was wondering, as the video was of posting only, is it possible to edit the code after it has been posted? eg: to edit the BBcode, regardless of whether it is with the editor or not.

>Also, I want to ask, would the table get shifted down, if one was to add spacing. eg:
    [TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD]January[/TD]
    [TD]$100[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]February[/TD]
    [TD]$80[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    When it gets posted will it have a huge section of white before the table shows up?

>Lastly I want to ask, is whether we can put internal documentation within the tables itself, eg:
    [TABLE]
    [TR]January is from 1st to the 30th
    [TD]January[/TD]
    [TD]$100[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]February[/TD]
    [TD]$80[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    But the part in Green will not show up, when the post gets posted, however it will still be inside the code, when the person go back to it later.

>Otherwise, not sure if it is able to edit the padding or margin, but is it possible to have more than one function together?, eg:
    [TABLE="width:450, align: right, border:3, border-color:#AA2D59"]
    [TR]
    [TD="width:250, bgcolor: #A0A000, align: left"]Subject 1[/TD]
    [TD="width:50, align: right"]23[/TD]
    [TD="width:210, bgcolor:#554D36"]50/80[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.