Resource icon

Advanced Styling Rules for XF1 v1.0.4

No permission to download
broken. Does not revert changes when conditions are changed. As long as the initial condition is still active, and also reverts to the initial change even if the condition is deleted and re applied with other factors being changed in between.

I created group promotions based on gender choice.
When I changed the gender on my profile, the theme changed.
I changed the gender again, no change to the other theme,
I deleted the advanced rule, the theme reverted to the default.
Now using the opposite gender setting, I re applied the rule based on the opposite gender (group). and the theme changed over to that initial theme for the opposite gender.

Make sense? I hope so... lol.

Please let me know when or if this is ever fixed. :)

it should still work judging by Dre's post saying it worked on 1.2 initially and there haven't been significant changes (only bug fixes) and tweaking since then. There's a good chance that it'll still work with the latest version of xenforo.
It's actually a good question though because at least two or three addons stopped working for me after I upgraded to 1.2.2 Had to uninstall them after getting no support.

Yeah. I am starting to think there is only one dev' putting out addon's around here that I really care to use. Many developers or coders (whichever you prefer to call it) seem to have adhd, wake up one morning to no longer continue to build on what they started but start something else they will ditch. I do understand that this is also partly due the learning process as well. meh...

Not trying to troll here, but your response would seem somewhat minimizing to my comments. I was not complaining nor trying to insult. I simply stated I am finding one major contributor (out of those that provide addons, not to be confused with resources, or modifications) to whom I am becoming more fond of and favour (perhaps trust or rely upon to continue doing so) more so than others.

While I do agree with you to an extent, as we clearly live in a society driven by money "Free" is something we can/and are conditioned to be grateful for, it doesn't mean it's worth something just because it's "Free". I have a bunch of books you can have for free if you want them? It's likely you'll get much more from their use than you will something that is not complete. While you may benefit from a couple Half books my kid tore apart, I doubt you'll want those, correct? lol.

As mentioned at the end of my last post, "I do understand that this is also partly due the learning process as well."

New update:
  • Updated the MooTools library to the latest version 1.6.0.
  • Fixed a fatal error.
  • Open sourced.

Last edited:
Top Bottom