******* - Advanced Noindex [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* updated ******* - Advanced Noindex with a new update entry:

06/10/2014: Version 1.1.1

- Fixed error undefined index bran_noindex_edit.

Read the rest of this update entry...

If I set No-index pages within the pages of a forum, other than the first page --- nothing happens. No changes and I've tried on two different forums.

For example, by checking this box, pages like this and subsequent pages should be no-indexed.

Also, on one site running 1.4, I'm seeing these server log errors:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting ')' - library/*******/AdvancedNoindex/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:114

If I set No-index pages within the pages of a forum, other than the first page --- nothing happens. No changes and I've tried on two different forums.

For example, by checking this box, pages like this and subsequent pages should be no-indexed.
For me this does not work too.

@cmeinck Do you have the checkbox to noindex member pages? I am missing this too.

******* updated ******* - Advanced Noindex with a new update entry:

11/10/2014: Version 1.1.2

- Fixed bug on no-index member pages and pages within the pages of a forum.
- Fixed error undefined index.
- Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is anyone having luck with version 1.1.2? The no-indexing of pages within a forum, other than first, is no longer an option. I don't need it, but the member option is also missing.

Has anyone had success with version 1.1.3 offering options to block pages within a forum, other than the first page? I've installed on multiple forums and don't see those options. They were present in the older version, but did not work.

I am interested in this. Has all issues posted by members fixed?
Question: If I install this today with no filter setup or anything. Will it add noindex to all my pages.
Can I make thin content no index and leave rest intact?

Is it possible to downgrade? Has anyone version 1.1.2? This worked for me.

With 1.1.4 all Forum pages are no-follow or no forum Pages, but not only the ones which you have choosen.

Edit: Uninstall - Install 1.1.2. and everything is ok.

Edit2: With uninstall it seemed that there will not all things be removed? Is there a cronjob running?

I have threads noindexed which should not be by atually settings? Maybe there is something written in database? When will this be updated or do i have to clean it by hand?

:-(

Last edited:
Looks like I'm not alone. The option to set no-index by word count is not working, at all. I've got a huge thread and even at a low threshold, it was placing a no-index on it.

Version 1.1.4 did allow for no-indexing of forum pages. Reverting back to 1.13.

Moving between releases, it now refuses to noindex threads based on reply count. Reverting to an older release doesn't fix the issue.

This add-on needs prompt and serious attention from @*******. Given the past few releases, I'm growing increasingly concerned with the QA of this add-on.

Moving between releases, it now refuses to noindex threads based on reply count. Reverting to an older release doesn't fix the issue.
That was my problem too. I have deinstalled it 6-7 times and now i think it works. But i don´t know why not in the first times.

That was my problem too. I have deinstalled it 6-7 times and now i think it works. But i don´t know why not in the first times.

Bizarre. Perhaps @******* could provide some more information on why this may be happening, along with a new release that solves these problems.

What version are you running?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom