• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

******* - Advanced Noindex [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Advanced Noindex - This addon makes it amazingly easy to only display your best content to search engines.

INFORMATIONS:
This addon makes easy way to only display your best content to search engines by adding meta index tag automatically, so if a thread meets one of the criteria set, the noindex tag will be removed without any intervention. All options can be dependent upon one another for some really specific noindexing.

FEATURES:...
Read more about this resource...

cmeinck

I'm not sure what's happening with this add-on, but it's placement of no-index tags is completely random and seems to ignore configuration settings. When you are dealing with something as complex and serious as no-indexing threads, it needs to follow the configuration settings to a tee. Incorrect settings can be extremely damaging to a site. After two bug fix releases, this is still not a product that I can deploy. I'm hoping @******* can sort out the issues.

Very nice addon. Just purchased and seems to work perfect. Now i hope to recover from panda update because of thin content.

Would be nice to have:
  • Remove noindex URL´s from sitemap.
  • Set noindex follow to Pagination Pages of subforums: domain/forum/subforum/page-2 and so on, to only index first site, but to follow the links to the threads.
  • Set noiex to all member pages
I really like to see what happens in the next weeks and months. Actually we have 83.000 Sites in index, and i think my setting would remove about 30.000 - 40.000 of them, and they are all not the beste conten, so the quality of my site in google´s eyes would be better.

Last edited:

DRaver

I think you have a big problem with this addon.
As you know XenForo used on all sides canonical tags.
John Mueller from Google said you should not combine the noindex with a rel-canonical.

So your addon must delete the canonical tag on every page that it set an noindex tag. Can you make an Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.