Advanced BBcodes Toolbar [Paid] [Deleted]

cclaerhout

cclaerhout submitted a new resource:

Advanced BBcodes Toolbar (version 3.0) - Adds toolbars with bbcodes to make posts look like magazine articles AND with your own bbcodes

Advanced BBcodes Toolbar version 3.x
by Cédric CLAERHOUT

ADD-ON PRESENTATION

Created in 2007 for vBulletin, this application adds a toolbar to the editor with new bbcodes. Those bbcodes help members to design the layout of their messages to make them look like an article from a magazine. You can also add your bbcodes to a custom tool bar.

This third version for Xenforo has been...

Read more about this resource...

Other images.

Attachments

• demo_13.webp
    demo_13.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 387
  • demo_14.webp
    demo_14.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 89
  • demo_15.webp
    demo_15.webp
    10.4 KB · Views: 87
  • demo_16.webp
    demo_16.webp
    62.6 KB · Views: 90
  • demo-custom-tags-new-fct.webp
    demo-custom-tags-new-fct.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 418
Looking great! If only the Custom BBCode Manager supported actual permissions though. :(
At least this provides a little bit!

Looking great! If only the Custom BBCode Manager supported actual permissions though. :(
At least this provides a little bit!
Actual permissions? I didn't see any forum with bbcode who supports permissions yet. It's more difficult to do than on wordpress.

demo_13-png.28520

Looks great !!

Is it possible to have individual colours ?
specific-colours-selectable-jpg.22507

Not yet, I have to find a way to allow to add custom command per bbcode, may be a trigger inside the description phrase ^^ I'm going to look at it.
I've just check my code and yes.... the solution with a hidden command inside the bbcode phrase description will be very easy to do.

For example:
Normal phrase description for a bbcode:
Code:
This is my bbcode description
Description phrase with trigger:
Code:
This is my bbcode description #options=#FFFFFF

The trigger will be #options= and every behind it, will be inserted as the bbcode options
Code:
[bbcode=#FFFFFF]zdzdz[/bbcode]

I will do this on monday.

cclaerhout updated Advanced BBcodes Toolbar with a new update entry:

Version 3.01 released

Version 3.01 released
> add a width unit option for the gview bbcode; the width can now be in pixel or in percentage(a big thank to Shawn for this suggestion, the display is better now)
> to upgrade, important main xml file and upload files
> to download, use the same link as before, but with a new file name:
Code:
Advanced BBcodes Toolbar.zip

This file name won't change now ;)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, I'm having a slight problem when using this with waindingo's library.

The image seems to be to the right of everything.

I would expect the "create new page" and "share this page" to be below the image. Is there any way to make that happen?

Screenshot from 2012-05-01 05:47:51.webp

It's logical: the image you're using is a float on the right. You have to insert it in a text block (article for example) to give the content a height.

I've just learned the death of my Grand father. I need to go back to France. Sell and support are temporally stopped.

Top Bottom