Advanced Application Forms for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

I have checked out the Criteria. I have Selected all of the groups, and I still don't see it.
In admin->Options->Application Forms, check that 'Show Available Applications in Sidebar' is checked.
In admin->Applications->Edit Application Types, check that 'Show in Sidebar' is checked for each application type.

And just to be sure...
In admin->Applications->Edit Application Types, check that you meet the criteria for each application type.
In admin->Applications->Edit Application Forms, check that you meet the criteria for each application form.

Snog updated Advanced Application Forms with a new update entry:

Advanced Application Forms Update 1.2.5

An update to advanced application forms has been released. Those that have purchased this add-on, please log into your account on my site to download this update.

Changes in version 1.2.5:
  • Add Single Selection (Dropdown Forum List) answer type
  • Add Forum and Super-Moderator automatic promotion to Poll & Promote
NOTE: The new dropdown forum list only lists forums the user is able to see. It also does not include forums from my Social Groups add-on since moderators are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Snog's XenForo Mods & Add-ons - Error
The system you are using to access this site has been denied registration for one of the following reasons:

1) Do not use a proxy or vpn to access this site.
2) Your provider may not be providing a valid hostname for your IP address. (just the IP address IS NOT a valid hostname!) Contact your provider to have this corrected.

If you think you should not be seeing this message, please use the contact us link and send me a message with your IP address.

I want a section where you can apply and view apps in it rather than having the apps go to another. How would i do that?

I don't understand what you're asking for. Could you please explain?

Alright. Say there is a section on my forum where you can appeal your ban, and also view other appeals within that section too. I'm wondering what would be the best way to implement it.

Currently I just made a sub forum link within the section that redirects users to the application.

Alright. Say there is a section on my forum where you can appeal your ban, and also view other appeals within that section too. I'm wondering what would be the best way to implement it.

Currently I just made a sub forum link within the section that redirects users to the application.
If I understand correctly, a direct link to the application form would be the only way to do what you want. Which appears to be what you're already doing.

The form's redirect options should be set to wherever you want the member that fills out the form to be sent to.

If I understand correctly, a direct link to the application form would be the only way to do what you want. Which appears to be what you're already doing.

The form's redirect options should be set to wherever you want the member that fills out the form to be sent to.

Is there a way to have it so when you click "New Thread" it would redirect you to the application form?

Hi. I'm considering buying this addon, but I've got a few questions..
1. Can you replace the default signup form with an more advanced one from this addon?

2. If you can replace the form, will the custom and default user fields be added to a users profile? I've got a map addon where users have to add their location during signup, but since the default form only provides a single text input, a lot of users enter their address incorrectly.

3. Can you link up an external payment system in the form except PayPal? My site is a forum for motorcyclist, where people need to pay an annual fee. Would be great if they could pay during signup.

Hi. I'm considering buying this addon, but I've got a few questions..
1. Can you replace the default signup form with an more advanced one from this addon?

2. If you can replace the form, will the custom and default user fields be added to a users profile? I've got a map addon where users have to add their location during signup, but since the default form only provides a single text input, a lot of users enter their address incorrectly.

3. Can you link up an external payment system in the form except PayPal? My site is a forum for motorcyclist, where people need to pay an annual fee. Would be great if they could pay during signup.
Sorry, none of these are possible from the registration standpoint.

Will it be in future?
If it's not already there, I'll put it on the wish list for the add-on.

But it won't be any time soon that it's added. Right now, the system does not interface with the registration system or profile system at all. So it would take some work to interface them.

Is it possible to create a form at the bottom of a html created website? Ie: I would like to create a separate node as a site, with some pictures of whatever product we are selling and some descriptive text, with a form at the bottom where users can place their orders.
Thank you for quick reply :)

Top Bottom