Advanced Application Forms for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

If you are comfortable with editing php files, you can edit the Application.php file to remove the colons. If not, let me know and I'll send you an edited version on Monday.

The same would go for putting the answers on a different line.

But, soon I may issue an update that gives the option to put all of the answers on a different line.

I'm not much of an expert at this level, but I had a look in the file and have managed to delete the colons.

Help with the separate lines would be appreciated :p.

If you are comfortable with editing php files, you can edit the Application.php file to remove the colons. If not, let me know and I'll send you an edited version on Monday.

The same would go for putting the answers on a different line.

But, soon I may issue an update that gives the option to put all of the answers on a different line.
Yes, it's one of the few remaining things with this addon that I'd like to change.

Snog updated Advanced Application Forms with a new update entry:

Advanced Application Forms Update 1.0.7

An update to advanced application forms has been released. Those that have purchased this mod, please check your PayPal email for the download link.

This release includes these changes/additions:
  • Removed hard coded punctuation from posted answers (colon).
  • Added option to post answers below questions.
  • Changed text inputs to better match styles in use.
  • Added import/export functions.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I don't know how or why I can't leave a review for this, so I'm writing it here.

This is a very nice add-on. If you need forms, this is the way to go!

Hello,
How to install add-on XenForo 1.2.2? The process is interrupted. Phrases are absent.

I've never seen that before, nor can I duplicate that.

The install process is the same as most add-ons. Unzip the file, upload the files contained in the upload folder to your server and then install the XML file from the Install Add-on menu selection in the admin area.

Last edited:
Snog updated Advanced Application Forms with a new update entry:

Advanced Application Forms Update 1.0.8

An update to advanced application forms has been released. Those that have purchased this mod, please check your PayPal email for the download link.

This release fixes these problems found in 1.0.7:
  • Fix server error on front end if application type does not exist.
  • Fix no permission error when form answers are set to be posted in a private forum.

Read the rest of this update entry...

This addon is very good for me. I using this for student course registration. It will more beautiful if it have captcha and transfer default answer by url like index.php?applicationform/&posid=5&question5="This is default answer"
because I don't want to create many form for many course that diffirent only a question.

This addon is very good for me. I using this for student course registration. It will more beautiful if it have captcha and transfer default answer by url like index.php?applicationform/&posid=5&question5="This is default answer"
because I don't want to create many form for many course that diffirent only a question.
Sorry, I don't understand what you want.

Hi Snog I would like to edit the title in the nav bar from "Application Forms" to "Join" is this possible if so how do I do it?
cheers

Hi Snog I would like to edit the title in the nav bar from "Application Forms" to "Join" is this possible if so how do I do it?
cheers
It is possible. Go to ACP->Appearance->Phrases and edit the admin_navigation_advapp_applications phrase. The will change it through the entire site, including the ACP.

The only thing that's currently in the roadmap that will most likely be done soon is removing the possibility for a double post when both 'Report in New Thread' is checked and the 'Report in Existing Thread' field contains a thread ID.

The only thing that's currently in the roadmap that will most likely be done soon is removing the possibility for a double post when both 'Report in New Thread' is checked and the 'Report in Existing Thread' field contains a thread ID.
Just purchased the addon.
I noticed that the form url is not using the friendly-url structure that I enabled on XF.
The default form that it came with is at domain.com/index.php?applicationform/&posid=1
When I tried to remove the index.php, it reported page not found.

Can you fix this issue in the next release? Or is it some setting somewhere that I overlook?
Thanks

EDIT: just searched this thread and see that it was intended. Regardless, it would be nice to conform to the site-wide settings in XF since other addons would not display index.php on the url as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom