• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Advanced ACP Icons

ToDie4

These are the new ACP Icons I made for myself on my own site, the horrid blue and orange ones I made before just gross me out, it seems a horrible waste not making them more widely available.

ACP-Icons.webp
I hope some find these of use. :)

Credits
(Mod's , please do not remove credits as they are required for copyright purposes, thank you.)

Original designer credits: Original69Sin
The icons pertaining to Users have 3D Renders originally designed by the following Artists on Deviant Art.

AngelMoon17
Yuna2007
Ecathe

Attachments

These are the new ACP Icons I made for myself on my own site, the horrid blue and orange ones I made before just gross me out, it seems a horrible waste not making them more widely available.

I hope some find these of use. :)

Credits
(Mod's , please do not remove credits as they are required for copyright purposes, thank you.)

Original designer credits: Original69Sin
The icons pertaining to Users have 3D Renders originally designed by the following Artists on Deviant Art.

AngelMoon17
Yuna2007
Ecathe
Thanks for these - look a lot better than the default ones.

Terry is making a new set actually, not sure when they'll be ready but she said she hates these and intends making a nice set. :)

Top Bottom