Adsense Warning - recommendations?

Live Free

Just got a notification in Adsense yesterday giving me three days to make a change to one of my ad locations.

The violation is "Encouraging Accidental Clicks." I don't feel like I'm doing that. I've attached the screenshot. Perhaps it's because it's between the two menus? Would moving it above the breadcrumbs or below the pagination solve this for them? They didn't give any specifics.

Thanks for any insight, never had an issue like this before.

Screen Shot 2013-11-14 at 4.22.49 PM.webp

do the menus cover the add when you click them.

I didn't even think of that. The "Short Stories" menu does and there are other locations on the site that does. Do you think this is their concern, not it being located between the navigation elements?

I didn't even think of that. The "Short Stories" menu does and there are other locations on the site that does. Do you think this is their concern, not it being located between the navigation elements?
yea, its against there terms as people can accidentaly click the ads when clicking on a menu.

yea, its against there terms as people can accidentaly click the ads when clicking on a menu.

Thank you. I didn't realize this and wouldn't have even thought to change it. You don't happen to know how to limit the drop-down depth of such a menu so you have to scroll within the menu? Some of these drop-downs are hand-coded, some are products of nodes-as-tabs.

Thank you. I didn't realize this and wouldn't have even thought to change it. You don't happen to know how to limit the drop-down depth of such a menu so you have to scroll within the menu? Some of these drop-downs are hand-coded, some are products of nodes-as-tabs.
i don't, i had a notice that showed so it moved the banner below the click area.

Top Bottom