AdSense Publishers

Whe adsens only? Other ad. partners, like Adbrite can set a minimum pay rate, ad only shows up when the pay is higher than adsense. If your site traffic is busy enough, there are competitive offer. Concentrate on content making. Foucs on adsense optimization is wasting of time.

I got to disagree with you on this one. If Adsense is not working for you then turn to affiliate programs. Adbrite sucks. Adbrite gets a lot of advertisers who were banned with Adsense. Once they start using Adbrite they realize how much more the could be making with Adsense if they had not got banned.

Affiliate banners are a great way to go if you can match the offers with the demographic on your website, but you need a great banner ad server, Open X works good but you need a decent server admin who can run it.

I use to earn A LOT of money with Adult Friend Finder back in 2004, but then it trickled to almost nothing. I no longer use them. Back in the day I made really good with them, but I think they started shaving hits heavily.

Ads in any post suck to me with all due respect.

I also hate signature banners, when you place ads within or in the middle of a post, I have little use for your forums.

I use to agree with you, but I kind of like the ads in the first post of a forum jif they are the saml square and located just off to the right.

I despise it when there is two large Adsense Squares at the top of the forum and you have to scroll down on each post just to read the first post.

This makes me think, how will Xenforo Adsense be targeted on an active forum? I mean...you go to the first unread post, so you are not as apt to see the Adsense ad...hmmm

I hate reading a post and there is an ad stuck right between the opening line and the body of the post.

Then you have to put up with banner ads being run as signature links, that is a bit much for me.

I got to disagree with you on this one. If Adsense is not working for you then turn to affiliate programs. Adbrite sucks. Adbrite gets a lot of advertisers who were banned with Adsense. Once they start using Adbrite they realize how much more the could be making with Adsense if they had not got banned.
I had never said no to adsense. I just blame the adsense onlyist. If adsense optimization is a gurantee to high income, why Starbug use a lot of time to promote his adsense expert site here?

If you have high quality content, and a lot of it then I feel anyone can make a lot of money with Adsense. I feel you shoul also begin incorporating in targeted affiliate links, but Adsense is great.

I had never said no to adsense. I just blame the adsense onlyist. If adsense optimization is a guarantee to high income, why Starbug use a lot of time to promote his adsense expert site here?

Because one change suggested by a member on AdSenseExperts.com raised my CTR for that specific Ad Spot up 300% and my eCPM up 350%.
This small change alone pays the licensing and hosting cost for AdSenseExperts.com from now on.
And that is what AdSenseExperts.com is all about. Sharing knowledge and Ideas beyond beginners level.

The secret to any kind of displaying CPC Ads is to never stop optimizing your Ads.
If I would not have done so in the past I would not earn what I earn today,
in fact I would be stuck on 300-500$/Month as far as I know.

Great site Starbug! :)
Thanks ;)

Because one change suggested by a member on AdSenseExperts.com raised my CTR for that specific Ad Spot up 300% and my eCPM up 350%.
This small change alone pays the licensing and hosting cost for AdSenseExperts.com from now on.

What was the change?

Just as a side note:

A small CSS "trick" suggested by one member of AdSenseExperts.com made a big difference.

Until 3 weeks ago I displayed Ads in the first post with the text of the first post starting on the left side of the AD like this:

TextTextTextText Ad Ad Ad
TextTextTextTextTextTextT

I then changed that by utilizing a neat little CSS "trick" to make the text flow around the Ad like this:

This small change increased my CTR over 300% and my eCPM over 350% for this Ad Unit
(stats comparison of a 12 days time period before and after the change)

For people using my vBulletin AdSense Integrations the new Versions include this "trick":

AdSense inside the first post v1.1 - AdSenseExperts.com Exclusive
AdSense inside the last post v1.1 - AdSenseExperts.com Exclusive

And if you are using Version 1.0 I strongly suggest you UPGRADE!
wink.png

Can you guide me, how to setup the same ad placement in XenForo?

I have not yet worked with xenforo templates.

However my Ad Display is pure CSS so it should be easy to adapt it to Xenforo.
Just find the right template and past it where you want it.

Top Bottom