XF 2.1 Adsense code

Copy and paste, dont forget to edit "data-ad-slot" to your Number
"
Code:
<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
style="display:inline-block;width:100%;height:90px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-5226777900814566"
data-ad-slot="InsetYourSlotNumberHere">
</ins>
<script>(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});</script>

Hth

Copy and paste, dont forget to edit "data-ad-slot" to your Number
"
Code:
<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
style="display:inline-block;width:100%;height:90px"
data-ad-client="ca-pub-5226777900814566"
data-ad-slot="InsetYourSlotNumberHere">
</ins>
<script>(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});</script>

Hth

From where to get this data ad slot?

i paste it but still same error >>>>>>>>>>>>>can you plz give me steps to setup adsense code from scratch ,,, only steps maybe i did somthing wrong

1 ) First goto /admin.php?advertising/
2 ) Klick " Add advertisement ".
4 ) Insert Code from this Post:
like this:
1591797726018.webp
1591797809412.webp

Klick "Save"...

5 ) Navigate to /forums/

Then there must be a free space above the forums with a height of 90 pixels across the entire width of the page.

Hope you don't using an Adblocker or disable it :D

1 ) First goto /admin.php?advertising/
2 ) Klick " Add advertisement ".
4 ) Insert Code from this Post:
like this:
View attachment 227446
View attachment 227447

Klick "Save"...

5 ) Navigate to /forums/

Then there must be a free space above the forums with a height of 90 pixels across the entire width of the page.

Hope you don't using an Adblocker or disable it :D

i try its not working due to error related to browser setting !!! my adblocker is off !!!! i think its rlated to 90 pixels issue ..... how to free space there !!

Hmmm ... I would install a browser for testing that you have never used, with this and the default settings you should find out where the error is. https://www.palemoon.org/

But I think that with the browser that has never been used, there are no more errors and you really only need to set your previous browser correctly or start it without addons.

same problem..... Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

PS Tried with firefox and chrome same error.....

Last edited:
Plz I need your help I have this below adsense code but when I paste it and save give error. My version is 2.1.9

<script data-ad-client="ca-pub-5226777900814566" async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
goto Appearance - Styles - Default style - Templates
Edit template: PAGE_CONTAINER
add u code before </head>

<xf:include template="google_analytics" /> <script data-ad-client="ca-pub-5226777900814566" async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> </head>

or use addon

Google Adsense Autoads (Free)

Thnx, By adding the code in page_container how would we control placements.? guessing with the addon it might help but why does it not work in Xenforos advertisemnt options :( thnx will check out addon....

Top Bottom