XF 2.0 Ads under first post only

Jattitude

I have been using this to place the ads between first post and second post for 1.xx

<xen:if is="{$post.position} % {$xenOptions.messagesPerPage} == 0 AND {$thread.reply_count} > 0">
Ads code here
</xen:if>

Using this ads wont appear below rest of the posts but this does not work with 2.0 for some reason.

Can some one tell me what needs changing to show ads only under the first post and not below ever single post.

Jattitude

I tried using this :
<xf:if is="{$post.position} % {$xf.options.messagesPerPage} == 0 AND {$thread.reply_count} > 0">
ads code here
</xf:if>

Page doesn't give any errors with this code but ads block does not show up atall. When I remove the if conditions, ads show up below ever single post.

This is causing a loss of revenue for me and I would highly appreciate if someone can help me with this.

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
That looks like a third party add-on - that's not the XF2 built in advertising system.

You will need to identify the add-on and post in the resource thread for support with it.

Hybrid life

Unfortunately I didn't find a way to display ads. I loose 1 day of revenue from ads. It's shame :(
Any idea to help please.

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
The position you have chosen will only display in forums with child nodes.

Ensure you are using the correct position.

BassMan

Just to be sure, are you adding only the .js code line like it's visible in the screenshot?