[AdminRage] xenBiz [Paid] [Deleted]

Sorry in advance for my comment, but when you look at the style with just some main colors changed and nothing else, something which can be done in < 1 minute from admin panel, and making a paid style, it's a bit abused.

Sorry in advance for my comment, but when you look at the style with just some main colors changed and nothing else, something which can be done in < 1 minute from admin panel, and making a paid style, it's a bit abused.
Still a work in progress :p

You need to check into a different hosting solution and also look at what is causing this problem.

Code:
Website you are trying to visit was disabled for 5 minutes, because it received over 20% of total server requests.
It means that this website was using over 20% of server processor resources, which is above allowed limit.
Website was temporary disabled to protect server from overloading and other websites on server.
Please try again in 5 minutes.

You need to check into a different hosting solution and also look at what is causing this problem.

Code:
Website you are trying to visit was disabled for 5 minutes, because it received over 20% of total server requests.
It means that this website was using over 20% of server processor resources, which is above allowed limit.
Website was temporary disabled to protect server from overloading and other websites on server.
Please try again in 5 minutes.
Thanks will do :)

Nice style. Those node icons look very familiar. Can't remember which style I've seen them in. :)

Love the light blue colours you used.

Top Bottom