[AdminRage] xenBiz [Paid] [Deleted]

Arkshine

Sorry in advance for my comment, but when you look at the style with just some main colors changed and nothing else, something which can be done in < 1 minute from admin panel, and making a paid style, it's a bit abused.

abbychase

Sorry in advance for my comment, but when you look at the style with just some main colors changed and nothing else, something which can be done in < 1 minute from admin panel, and making a paid style, it's a bit abused.
Still a work in progress :p

Tracy Perry

You need to check into a different hosting solution and also look at what is causing this problem.

Code:
Website you are trying to visit was disabled for 5 minutes, because it received over 20% of total server requests.
It means that this website was using over 20% of server processor resources, which is above allowed limit.
Website was temporary disabled to protect server from overloading and other websites on server.
Please try again in 5 minutes.

abbychase

You need to check into a different hosting solution and also look at what is causing this problem.

Code:
Website you are trying to visit was disabled for 5 minutes, because it received over 20% of total server requests.
It means that this website was using over 20% of server processor resources, which is above allowed limit.
Website was temporary disabled to protect server from overloading and other websites on server.
Please try again in 5 minutes.
Thanks will do :)

oman

Nice style. Those node icons look very familiar. Can't remember which style I've seen them in. :)

Love the light blue colours you used.