Not planned Administrators, Control Panel, and Permissions like vBulletin

xihouston

You know how you are able to edit a usergroup's permissions in vB to use the ModCP or AdminCP then when you change users to usergroups with the AdminCP you give them permissions when they receive the AdminCP? I wish that xF would be like that instead of having to make administrators and moderators separate from the usergroup permissions. I think it's ridiculous when i make an admin and they dont have the CP because I have to go and make them an admin separately from their own usergroup.. Follow me?

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
You know how you are able to edit a usergroup's permissions in vB to use the ModCP or AdminCP then when you change users to usergroups with the AdminCP you give them permissions when they receive the AdminCP? I wish that xF would be like that instead of having to make administrators and moderators separate from the usergroup permissions. I think it's ridiculous when i make an admin and they dont have the CP because I have to go and make them an admin separately from their own usergroup.. Follow me?
Administrator rights are separate from the actual user group rights so you have a finer control over permissions over what an administrator can do.

Top Bottom