Administration side.

Kier gave me the video, I host it and made the youtube video - just not the above one.
Despite that it was provided to me by Kier, just copying other people their files is uncalled for.
Allen could have at least asked, instead of using it to spam his web site. Unprofessional of him.

Interesting wonder why the administration is on admin.php instead of a separate folder.

There isn't always a need for a seperate folder, especially if the admin functions are already included within the main directory - for instance Admin thread functions could reference the thread file, Admin user functions reference the user file etc.

Kier gave me the video, I host it and made the youtube video - just not the above one.
Despite that it was provided to me by Kier, just copying other people their files is uncalled for.
Allen could have at least asked, instead of using it to spam his web site. Unprofessional of him.

Seriously, you can't blame him for finding that youtube video :confused:

He found the video on youtube and therefore didn't know from where it was coming ! So he couldn't have asked without knowing you did posted the original one. You should rather blame those who copied your video ;)

I am not, I am blaming a person for uploading it to youtube without asking the author or the source of the video if it can be copied. And just inquiring about it to get more info.

I am not, I am blaming a person for uploading it to youtube without asking the author or the source of the video if it can be copied. And just inquiring about it to get more info.

Yeah I understand your feeling but be sure that it's not Allan :) He would never do such thing !

The guy on youtube is called communityforumsnet, I tried looking on the internet if that address was related to an existing website but apparently only the domain is registered but there is no forum or anything else.

Top Bottom