• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

AdminCP reset user join date

Shanj

Urgent need for mod to reset member's join date via admincp.

See this thread where the issue was raised - I'm carrying it from a support query to an add-on request.
The job can be done but at present ONLY by getting into the Mysql database.

User join dates can need adjusting if the join date is the long term basis for fees records, deposdits paid, privileges/ seniority review on a project.
Also if an admin creates (some) user accounts manually but misses the midnight deadline for the correct day.

I just like having the option to adjust more of a users info, when and if needed.

Echoing this request. I was a little peeved to see this wasn't an option... but it could be easily added.

My problem is when I did an import, the admin/admin user merged account showed the date of install, and ignored the imported account's join date. So my join date says Oct 5, 2010, everyone else's is correct.

Echoing this request. I was a little peeved to see this wasn't an option... but it could be easily added.

My problem is when I did an import, the admin/admin user merged account showed the date of install, and ignored the imported account's join date. So my join date says Oct 5, 2010, everyone else's is correct.

+1

Top Bottom