• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

AdminCP Notepad

I'll second this. Especially helpful when there's more than one admin, so they can leave notes as to what they've done.

I'll second this. Especially helpful when there's more than one admin, so they can leave notes as to what they've done.
Third that and would be better if the notepad Notes are visible in main window of ACP .

I miss a ACP-Notepad extremely for any stuff.
It can be very simple, a editor and a save button. That all's

I miss a ACP-Notepad extremely for any stuff.
It can be very simple, a editor and a save button. That all's
Agreed, anything more complex and u will get a cookie. I just need it because I absolutely hate using admin/staff forums, notes are much more basic and they get the technical stuff right out not covered behind what many of us feel we need to add into our post to make it a "worthy" post.

+1 for simple notepad in ACP...

(I wouldn't even mind something like Kier's scratchpad demo in the admin cp so notes can be made by multiple admin/moderators with timestamps.) <-- Probably took this one too far.

+1 for simple notepad in ACP...
(I wouldn't even mind something like Kier's scratchpad demo in the admin cp so notes can be made by multiple admin/moderators with timestamps.) <-- Probably took this one too far.
I actually tried to do it but had other things that needed doing, the only problems that needed to be fixed(it is pretty easy) would be remove it from public use or add a permission to it and get it to save for the admincp(after a refresh the notes disappeared but appeared when u visited /sratchpad

I actually tried to do it but had other things that needed doing, the only problems that needed to be fixed(it is pretty easy) would be remove it from public use or add a permission to it and get it to save for the admincp(after a refresh the notes disappeared but appeared when u visited /sratchpad
Ohhhh REALLY?.... gotta go ...time to try and break stuff now :-)

Too Late! I had to delete a table and instead of dropping the table I dropped the database Failure FTW!

Edit: It was on localhost so it doesn't matter

DAMN , I can't even fail right! How do I lose at losing while trying to lose. And would that make me a winner? Gah ,must be one of those things I have yet to learn out here on the Interwebz.

DAMN , I can't even fail right! How do I lose at losing while trying to lose. And would that make me a winner? Gah ,must be one of those things I have yet to learn out here on the Interwebz.
It is ok, I think I had it too so I am going to retry...the only thing that messed up was that the table already existed apparently...

Let me know when your back in business over there...if your trying this now I am going to go fail at setting up webdav :-)

Let me know when your back in business over there...if your trying this now I am going to go fail at setting up webdav :)
I pretty much have it, just trying to figure out how these errors are occurring, I have removed permissions and am going on the basis that if I make this a admin template that it will work the same.

Update:I have it installing...will see what I can do from there then need to clean up some of the code I made :p

Update 2: I have it installed and viewable on the home of admincp but I get an undefined action error when I try to post to it sigh...got more to fix...

Update 3: lol...I will finish this tomorrow, I have everything except the actual posting and want an easier installation...will be able to this pretty easily hopefully. I have two different versions, one gets an Unspecified Error the other gets a controller Error

I failed so badly...it just completely blew up in my face...I had it posting but then wanted to change how it looked and how it posted and it just wrecked me...lol

Top Bottom