admin_templates

-Calypso-

I am working on a modification and it will require the use of 2 text areas in the forum_edit admin template. I edited the db with my changes but the changes are not being reflected in the AdminCP. How do we edit admin templates?

Have you enabled debug mode?

Add $config['debug'] = true; to library/config.php

Have now. In the forum_edit bit, under
Code:
	<fieldset>
		<xen:selectunit name="parent_node_id" value="{$forum.parent_node_id}" label="{xen:phrase parent_node}:">
			<xen:options source="$nodeParentOptions" />
		</xen:selectunit>

<xen:textboxunit name="display_order" value="{$forum.display_order}" label="{xen:phrase display_order}:">
			<xen:explain>{xen:phrase position_of_this_item_relative_to_other_nodes_with_same_parent}</xen:explain>
		</xen:textboxunit>

<xen:checkboxunit label="">
			<xen:option name="display_in_list" label="{xen:phrase display_in_node_list}" selected="{$forum.display_in_list}">
				<xen:hint>{xen:phrase if_unselected_users_will_not_see_this_node_in_list}</xen:hint>
			</xen:option>
		</xen:checkboxunit>
	</fieldset>

I added:
Code:
	<fieldset>
		<xen:textboxunit name="fimg_unread" value="{$forum.fimg_unread}" label="{xen:phrase fimg_unread}:">
			<xen:explain>{xen:phrase position_of_this_item_relative_to_other_nodes_with_same_parent}</xen:explain>
		<xen:textboxunit name="fimg_read" value="{$forum.fimg_read}" label="{xen:phrase fimg_read}:">
	</fieldset>

then I altered the db with the new content however I see nothing being added to the forum_edit again in the ACP.

Thanks

Top Bottom