Admin site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakob Høydal

I don't know where to put this... Look at the picture. What have i done wrong to my xenforo? I tried to add a new tab to the menu, but something failed...

(Y) The style are nulled, but not xenforo I think... It's a buddy of me who has the license. I had to use nulled theme because I can't access style downloads whit out my buddy's license. I hope it is licensed. Is there any way to check it? If not, he has been lying to me...

(Y) The style are nulled, but not xenforo I think... It's a buddy of me who has the license. I had to use nulled theme because I can't access style downloads whit out my buddy's license. I hope it is licensed. Is there any way to check it? If not, he has been lying to me...
I suggest you get your "buddy" to have your username on here linked with the license.

Not our problem.

If you owned your own license you wouldn't have these problems.

If he has a real license he can add your forum account to his license so you can download stuff and get support.

Until you get that sorted, you won't get any help here.

That's believable. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom