Admin Panel + No Development Tab

RastaLulz

I was just about to attempt to create an add-on for XenForo, but as I went into the Admin Panel I noticed that there was no Development tab. Question is, why isn't it there? You can clearly see it in the "Creating a Simple Modification" thread that Kier posted.

Have the same problem - added the line to the config.php and config.php.default files but no luck...:confused:

There is nothing else. That debug line is what causes the Development tab to show up. Maybe you are editing a different config.php file. Or maybe the change isn't saving for some reason. Or maybe the page is cached such that you aren't seeing the updated version with the Development tab.

There is nothing else. That debug line is what causes the Development tab to show up. Maybe you are editing a different config.php file. Or maybe the change isn't saving for some reason. Or maybe the page is cached such that you aren't seeing the updated version with the Development tab.

Jake - I got it to work... it's as you said, the php file was not over writing (I had it set to read only:sick:)
It's all working now:D

Top Bottom